Schedule A Visit To Odisha To Add Memorable Moments
Though the name of Orissa has got slightly changed now it is Odisha, but everything is remained same. Odisha is affluent not only witch rich history but incredible monuments too. It reflects incredible beauty of Odisha. Here, you can find unparalleled beauty of the Odisha.
- Rourkela:- It’s the second largest city in Orissa. Here you can visit a number of temples and dam including Vedavyas Temple, Green Park, Ushakothi, Darjeeng, Nehru Traffic Park, Ghogar, Mandira Dam, Pitamahal Dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Badaghagra Falls, Khandadhar Falls and much more.
- Konark:- There is no need to give introduction of Konark Temple which is also known as the Sun Temple. It was established in the 13th century. Konark Temple is quite popular among the tourists and here we are going to explore some of the top attraction of Konark Temple and these are Sun Temple, Archaeological Site Museum, Astranga, Chandrabhaga Beach, Ramachandi Temple, Ramchandi Beach and Kuruma.
- Temple city of India – Would not you love to make a stroll at Temple City of India? Have you got confused about which city I am talking here? No need to worry. It’s Bhubaneswar. Though it is capital of Odisha but it’s widely known as the as the place having a number of temple. Apart from temple, you can explore here spellbinding monument and outstanding construction. The temples of Bhubaneswar hold incredible history with itself. If you are going to visit Bhbbaneswar then here is a list of most loveable places which you must skip. And they are Parasurameswara Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Lingaraja Temple, Odisha State Museum, Museum of Tribal Arts and Artifacts, Nandankanan Zoological Park, Ekamra Kanan, Udayagiri Caves and so.
- Cuttack :- this beautiful place is also known as business capital. Cuttack is a former capital of Orissa. Here, you can find a wide array of monuments to fetch the tourist. Not only a pilgrims but it also attract a number of people having wide interest in pilgrims too. You must make a visit to Barabati Fort, Stone Revetment of Cuttack, Mahanadi Barrage, Netaji Birth Place Museum, Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary,Singanatha Temple, Dhabaleswar Island and so on. All these place are quite popular among the tourists.
- Sambalpur:- It’s blessed with outstanding culture and natural beauty. When people come here, they got lost themselves in this beautiful place. Sambalpur is considered prominent city to fetch a number of tourist towards its since it has many wildlife sanctuary like Ushakothi Wildlife Sanctuary, Debrigarh Wildlife Sanctuary, Badarama Wildlife Sanctuary and Khalasuni Wildlife Sanctuary. Apart from it, you may head to Hirakud Dam, Chiplima, Pradhanpat, Vikramkhol etc to have more fun.
- Puri:- Puri already very famous because Jagannath Temple and Jagannath Yatra. If you are looking for a place which can pamper you religious faith, then you must head to Puri. Here, you can go along with a number of temple like Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Ghar Temple and so on. Apart from it, you can spend quality time with yourself and your parents at Puri Beach, Daya River, Swargadwar Beach, Pipli and much more.