Are You Ready To Step Into The Paradise (Srinagar)
Kashmir is widely known as a Paradise on Earth and without SriNagar the Paradise is incomplete. It is situate in the gorgeous Kashmir Valley. Do you what is the meaning of SriNagar? If No then we are here to tell you. SriNagar stands for the “City of Wealth”. And YES!!! it’s true. SriNagar is the place which is culturally wealth. The beautiful place is blessed with outstanding lakes, gardens, houseboats, handicrafts and much more. Well!!! It’s not possible to elaborateeverything in words and that’s why you have to make a visit to SriNagar in search of the beauty which is said about the beautiful place. Here, we are providing you a list of the popular destination of SriNAgar which you must not miss during your visit. If you are all set to go through the blog? If YES!!! Then, take a look.
- Hazratbal Mosque:- Hazratbal Mosque is situated on the banks of Dal Lake. This mosque is made from white marble. The mosque is great fusion of Mughal Style and Kashmiri architecture. And you must go to experience it.
- Shankaracharya Temple:- This temple is another which adds beauty to SriNagar. Because of holding significant value, Shankracharya Temple fetches a number of people. It is situated at a height of 1,100 ft. It is believed that this temple was built around 200 BC by Jaluka.
- Sri Pratap Singh Museum: this museum was built in 1898. Here, you can see the rare terracotta head belongs to the 3rd century. Here, you can catch 5th century copper image of Buddha. Apart from it, this marvellous museum holds painting, handicraft, arms and ancient coins.
- Dal Lake:- It’s one of the most popular lake in Srinagar. A number of visitors comes especially visit to this lake. It’s quite beautiful. The floating houseboats and Shikara add more beauty to this lake. Most of the time, a heavy crowd can be found around Dal Lake. This beautiful lake is spread almost 26 sq. Km. And Dal Lake can be categorise into four sections. It is perfect place to go along with angling, swimming, kayaking, water surfing, houseboat and shikara riding. Visiting Dal Lake meansadding something memorable to your trip.
- Nagin Lake:- After Dal Lake, Nagin Lake is also popular among the visitors. This lovely Lake is situated in the backdrop of the Dal Lake. This lovely Nagin Lake is also considered as the Jewel in the Ring. There is narrow causeway which separate it into two lakes. Boat sailing is also available. It’s quite cleaner than the Dal Lake.
- Jama Masjid:- Jama Masjid is not only located I Delhi but there is another Jama Masjid which located in SriNagar. It’s one of the oldest mosques in SriNagar. Jama Masjid was built in 1674. This historical monument holds four spires tower, prayers halls and 370 pillars. In the past, it has been destroys many times. Apart from Jama Masjid, it’s also widely known as the Friday Mosque.
- Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden:- The beautiful and heart-touching garden is situated near Dal Lake. If you are visiting Dal Lake then don’t forget to make entry at Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden. Here, you can see more than 70 varieties of colour tulip flowers. Apart from Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden, you can also visit other Garden which are Achabal Bagh, Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, Pari Mahal and so on.