Whether you are newlywed couple or love to go adventures place, Manali can leave you speechless with its outstanding location. People love to come here with their partners in order to get oozed with love, affection and care since the environment of Manali is quite lovable and romantic. If you are still bachelor then don’t skip chance to visit Manali with your friends. Well!!! Before stepping out for Manali, you must have a list of the places located in Manali. So, guys are you ready to go along with on the wonderful trip of Manali. If yes!!! Then let’s go.
- Bijli Mahadev Temple:- Bijli Mahadev Temple dedicated to one of the prominent Gods of Hindu called Lord Shiva. It’s adjacent to Beas River and you can fetch it by a moderately easy trek.
- Beas River:- When it comes about the heart of Kullu, the name of Beas River come in the mind first. People come here to add more fun to their visit since you can go enjoy here various water sports.
- Ma Sharvari Temple:- A number of visitors come to visit Ma Sharvari Temple. It’s widely known for its great value among the people. Ma Sharvari Devi is one of the ancestral deities of the Kullu Kings. Apart from it, she is also considered as an incarnation of Goddess Durga. Since Durga associate to the deity of power, stamina and courage that’s why people come here to take blessing of Ma Sharvari. Here, you are allowed to take heart touching and speechless view of the whole valley in one go.
- Rohtang Pass:- It’s the best place to take a view of marvellous scene. It’s widely famous among the tourists as place from where you can take a picturesque views of the valley. Here, you can find a number of various hidden waterfalls. If you sure to go along with Manali tour then add Rohtang pass as a prominent place in your list.
- Hadimba Temple:- If you are on the Manali tour then don’t forget to take blessing of God since Hadimba Temple is quite famous here. The prominent temple Hidimba Devi is surrounded by thick decoder Forest. It was establish in the year of 1553. The temple belongs to the Rakshasa Hidimba who was wife of Pandava Bhima. The architecture of the temple is just outstanding and will leave you speechless. You must go here.
- Vashist Hot Water Springs: -Manali is not only a place of heart-houching view but it’s quite devotional too. Apart from Hadimba Temple, you can go for Vashist Hot Water Springs. The village associate to local Saint Vashist and that’s why the water springs is quite popular among the devotees and visitors too. It’s considered too auspicious.
Apart from the above mentioned, you can head to SultanPur Palace, Nehru Kund, Basheswar Mahadev Temple and Solang Vallely. All these place can add more spice to your journey. And yes!!! Forget to take mobile or camera holds good quality to take picturessince visiting Manali without Camera will not be fair.