Bikaner is not all about the sweet corner you find at the corner of the street but Bikaner is one of the most visited place in Rajasthan.If you turn the page of history, you will come to know about the glorify history of Bikaner. It was established in the era of 1488. This lovely place got the name of Bikaner because of its former Rajput Prince Rao Bika Ji. Earlier this place was known as Jangaldesh but because of his courage, it transformed into Bikaner. Many of you have no idea about this place and that’s why we are going to explore this place in a discreet manner to make you ooze with the joy and happiness. So are you ready to go along with us.
which place comes in the list of Major tourist attraction in city:-
- Junagarh Fort: – This place is already famous for having many forts but Junagarh Fort comes at first to the fingertips of the visitors. This stunning fort was built in 1588 to 1593 by Raja Raj Singh and every year a number of visitors come to take a glimpse of this lovely fort.
- Lalgarh Palace: -It’s made from red sandstone and that’s why it’s known as Lalgarh Palace. I was established in 1902. IT’s widely known for its great architecture. If you wish to seen the lovely architecture of this place then you must head to this place.
- Karni Mata Temple: -Do you love to visit Temple as same as me then you must make a visit to this temple. This lovely temple is almost 600 years old and still looks outstanding. Here, you can find a number of Grey, black and white rates. And if you feed theses rats that means you will be blessed by Goddess.
- Gajner Palace: -It will leave you speechless by its royal lifestyle. It was the residence of Maharaja Sir Ganga Singh. Currently, it has been turned into a heritage hotel to give the visitors a chance to stay here this lovable palace.
Things To DO: –
- Visiting Bkaner means you have a chance to go for Camel Riding and take lovely photos. You will never forget this experience to your whole life.
- All the girls who love shopping should not let slip the chance to go for Bikaner. Here you can find and enormous collection of Bangles, Necklace, Bikaneri Mojari, Gorabandh etc. And jewellery is just outstanding.
- Do you love to taste sweets if yes then forget to taste it or even pack it to enjoy it with your friends and family member? Sweet and ice-cream made from camel milk is quite famous. Apart from it, Bhujia, Ghewar, Mirchi Bada and Dal Bati Choorma is also famous.
Best time to visit:-
So, what are you waiting for? Make your trip to Bikaner and get indulged in this adventurous journey. And the best time to visit this city starts from October to March as during these month weather remains quite pleasant. You can reach here by Air, Train and bus.