Travelling can jazz up your mood and keep you stay away from getting frustrated with a lot of work. If you are also planning to go out then you can head to Goa. May be some of you don’t know more about Goa and that’s why this blog is being written to add essential information to you.
A little bit about Goa :-
Goa is one of the famous tourist place locates in India. This place abounds in a lot of stunning beaches, place of worship and tourism which attract a lot of tourists to visit Goa again and again. Every year a lot of people come to visit this beautiful place from all over the world. It locates between the border of Maharashtra and Karnataka quite famous being a former Portuguese enclave.
Don’t forget to do these Coolest Things in Goa:-
- If you made your plan to head Goa this time, then we are going to explore you some of the best things which you must not avoid while visiting it.
- Goa is blessed with a number of beaches and that’s why it’s also known as Dolphin-seeing place. When you will see the real dolphin jumping and playing in the sea water, you will feel enthralling.
- Make a stroll to the local market, which offer you stunning things cannot be found anywhere else.
- If you are a tattoo lover or quite consciousabout your persona, Goa is great to add value to your persona. As per your choice, you can choose permanently, henna or temporary tattoo.
- Since this place is known as a Portuguese enclave and that’s why a number of churches can be found here. You must visit to have peace.
- Bike riding…is one of the wow factor when it comes to visit Goa. Bike can really jazz up your mood.
- Do you believe in Ayurveda if wish to take a glimpse then nothing can be better than Goa. A number of Ayurvedacentre are available.
Place You Must Visit in Goa :-
- Baga Beach – it’s one of the most sought after beaches in India. You must head to this beach if wish to have plenty of water activities, stunning scenes, lovely atmosphere, parasailing and so on.
- Divar Island: – it’s blessed with incredible natural beauty and several Hindu pilgrims.
- Fort Aguada:- It was built in 1613 and has become one of prominent tourist place in Goa. The motive behind building it up was to add a defence line. You can head here anytime since it remains open all day.
- Calangute Beach: -choose this beach if wish to get relaxed and have some good time with yourself. The North Goa’s largest beach gets flooded with a huge crowd in winter and summer.
- Butterfly Beach:- Name of this beach sounds great. It does not off to the road and that’s why you have to cover a distance of 2 hours to reach here.
Apart from it you can go for Goa State Museum, Chapora Fort, Dona Paula, Kala Academy and so on. So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to embark on the journey of Goa.