Denise Milani Favourite places in Brazil is one of the largest and one of the most diverse and interesting nations in the world. The nation has one of the world’s most grandiose economies. This country also boasts a rich dose of tradition, culture, religion, and great sports. This country is surrounded by a magnificent Amazon rain forest and stunning tropical oceans with fascinating people, plants, and animals. Brazil is one of the most popular tourist destinations and people from all over the world love to visit Brazil due to its extraordinary beauty.
Here’s some reason why Brazil should be the next destination for holidays:
- The Amazon: Probably the world’s most popular rainforest, the Amazon has an area of 5,500,000 sq. Kilometers of lush woodland, abundant wildlife, and a winding lake. This beautiful area is the best-known attraction in Brazil, and it can be explored in several different ways. Many tourists are not experienced in trekking, while rainforests usually take guided tours, the most common being boat tours along the river. Here some beautiful creatures like monkeys, panthers, piranhas, and pink dolphins can be encountered. It is a sensory overload between the heat, sounds, and sights and something they must experience at least once.
- The beaches: Brazilians enjoy the beach and want to spend as much time as they can there. And it is no surprise given how stunning the coast of the country. There are several popular white grains of sand of Copacabana Beach and Lopes Mendes surfer’s haven on Ilha Grande Island. And there are 42 beaches in a region.
- The Cities: As beautiful as Brazil’s natural scenery is, its towns are also very impressive. Given its idyllic coastal position, the most popular of urban centers in Brazil is easy to find on a map. There are also popular attractions that are totally different and unique as well as an unbeatable nightlife scene. Meanwhile, the country’s largest city with a total population of 20 million within its metropolitan area. Not much beautiful but it boasts an exciting culture along with the restaurant scene. The federal capital feels less vibrant but has a lot of fascinating architecture and government buildings and should appeal to history buffs.
- The food: Brazilian cuisine is a melting pot of flavours from Europe, Africa, and other regions. Cassava, a form of root vegetable, and fruit such as acai berries are common ingredients. A trip to a local market will offer everyone plenty of tasty, colourful fresh fruits and vegetables. Along with fresh seafood, barbecue is also extremely popular with seasoned meats grilled on skewers. People can also consider world-class restaurants in bigger cities offering local and international cuisine.
- The Carnival: Traditionally it marks the beginning of the lent, and it does so for about a week of celebrations day and night. The largest celebration is held in Rio, with millions attending each year. Throughout the city, there are large parades of dancers, beautiful costumes, samba music, and more. It will be difficult to experience a better atmosphere in Brazil, which is a great country to visit and see Brazilian culture displayed at its best.