Everyone should take a solo trip at least once in their lifetime. It is true that fun lies in travelling with family and friends but a solo trip will provide you all together a very new as well as amazing experience. Many female travellers hesitate to travel alone because of safety issues. Listed below are some of the amazing tourist destinations that are considered totally safe for solo female travellers.
5Safe Destinations for Solo Female Travellers
- Iceland: Don’t get intimidated by the nickname of Iceland which is, The Land of Fire and Ice because this is place considered to be absolutely safe and comfortable for solo female travellers. The crime rate in Iceland is NIL and hence it is safe for everyone. Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland, is known for its music and nightlife. Meeting local people or fellow travellers would not be a tough task in Iceland. Although there are numerous reasons to travel to this place but the natural beauty of this place steals away all the limelight.
- New Zealand: There are numerous glaciers, fiords and beaches in this country. In New Zealand, you will get to see some of the most amazing and beautiful landscapes in the world. If you love adventure, then you must definitely visit this place once in a life time. This land of the long white cloud is absolutely loved and adored by many solo female travellers.
- Canada: This place is one of its kind and has a lot of things to offer to solo travellers as well as group travellers. Canada is a home to some of the most beautiful landscapes you will ever come across in your life time. Go almost anywhere in this country and you will find yourself surrounded by multiculturalism. Canadians are said to be the friendliest people in the world. Take a solo trip to this place and you will discover the reason behind it.
- Bali: Bali is a beautiful island in Indonesia and is considered to be one of the safest places for solo female travellers. Not just safest, but it is also one of the most amusing places in the world. There are temples and yoga centres in Bali that can provide you an amazing feeling of relaxation.There are several beautiful beaches in Bali as well. With all those beaches around, finding an incredible resort would not be tough task in Bali.Inexpensive food and accommodation along with various breath-taking sights are the core reasons behind the popularity of this destination.
- Thailand: This place is a very great option for solo female travellers who are planning a budget trip. This Southeast Asian country is very popular among the backpackers, hence finding a travel companion would not be a tough job. From jungles to beaches, Thailand has a lot of beautiful places to visit.
When you travel alone, it gives you a sense of freedom. Travelling alone is a very different but interesting experience. This is why every woman should take at least one solo trip in her life.