WHAT YOU MUST NOT SKIP WHILE VISITING BHARATPUR
When it comes about to make visit one of the lovely city of Rajasthan, Bharatpur emerges at the first place. To carve out the beauty of the Rajasthan, Bharatpur plays a vital role. This place was establishedIn 1733 AD by Maharaja Suraj Mal. This beautiful place is overwhelmed with a glorify past, vibrant & rich culture,scenic beauty and cultural heritage carve and that’s why it’s advised that don’t go to erase it from your list at any cost. Would not you like to catch beautiful sunrise and sunset? I know that no one will deny to see this beautiful scene. Are you going to make a trip to this place? If your answer is YES then, go through this whole blog as we are shedding some light over essential information belongs to this place.
What You Must Not Skip While Visiting BharatPur:-Don’t have knowledge what to see in Bharatpur? Here, we are exploring which you must add in your list. Check it out.
- Ganga Mandir in Bharatpur:- This temple is dedicated to the deity of Ganga Maharaj. You will be get mesmerized by seeing the outstanding architecture.
- Laxmi Vilas PALACE: -come here if wish to experience the royal lifestyle. Since this palace will take to another world.
- Bharatpur Government Museum :- If want to explore the lovely place then go for it. A number of visitor comeespecially to see this museum.
- Lohagarh Fort: – It’s another place mentioned in the list must watch. It was built in 18thcentury and known for having 3 Mahal like Kishori Mahal, Kothi Mahal and Mahal Khas. Intricate designing will take your heart away.
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary:- It’s another attention grabber of the Bharatpur. Around 400 species of birds can be found here. If you wish to get overwhelmed with the incredible beauty of the nature then go along for this sanctuary.
Things To DO while visiting Bharatpur : –In this column you will come to across that what kinds of things you must not avoid when visiting Bharatpur.Take a look:-
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary brings great opportunities for you including bird watching, boating etc.
- It’s great place to experience the wild life from a short distance.
Festivals and FAIRS of this stunnign city called Bharatpur:-
- If it’s talked about the famous festivals of Bharatpur then it comes Brij Festival in the list. This festival is celebrated in respect of Radha Krishn. Many types of singing, acting and dancing programmes is celebrated during this festival. You can catch it from2nd to 4th Ad Gangaur Festival is another one of the famous festivals which is celebrated with a great enthusiasm in this lovely place.
What is theBest time to visit Bharatpur:-
If you are going to visit Bharatpur then make your plan between October and March. Youcan reach to this lovely palace Bharatpur by Air, Train and Road. Don’t forget to mention your feedback as we love to get aware about it.