We Are Going To Tell You About The Mind-Blowing Places of KanyaKumari
Kashmir Main Tu KanyaKumari…….Raise the hand who love this song. I can bet that there would be a number of people who love this song. You may be thinking that why I did start my article with this song. Well!!! There is a reason since I am going elaborate about the lovely place KanyaKumari. If you have been thinking about an enthralling place then KanyaKumari would be right to choose. And no need to contemplate more as we are going to tell you about the mind-blowing places of KanyaKumari.
- Kanyakumari Temple: – When it comes to visit this lovely place, KanyaKumari Temple emerges at first. This temple is also known as Bhagvaty Amman Temple. As per Hindu Mythology, there is a total number of 108 Shakti Peetha and KanyaKumari Temple is one of them. And that’s why it get a number of footfalls every year. People come here to take blessing of God. It’s famous not only because of having great value but architecture adds a great value to it.
- Vivekananda Rock Memorial: – If wish to have enthralling experience then you must go ahead to take a view of Vivekananda Rock Memorial. The architecture of this monument is just outstanding. It’s one of the main tourist places and have always been popular among the tourists. There is two complex in this place called Vivekananda Mandapam and the Shripada Mandapam. This place has always been flooded with the tourists.
- Gandhi Mandapam:- If you wish to pamper the patriotic feelings then you must head to Gandhi Mandapam. Strolling Mahatama Gandhi Memorial will take you another world and make you close to the Father of the nation. It was established to honour Mahatma Gandhi in 1956.
- Vattakottai Fort: – If historical place has always been first in your list then you must go along with Vattakottai Fort. It’s one of the major tourist attraction of KanyaKumari. I was constructed in the 18th century. Skipping this place means losing a big chunk of enjoyment.
- Government Museum: – This museum is situated on Beach Road I was constructed in the year of 1991 and serve you an incredible experience. IF you wish to make your journey memorable then you must not erase this place in your list. Here, you can go along with an enormous collection of exhibition.
- Sothavilai Beach: – Do you wish to spend quality time with yourself, choose Chothavilai Beach. And if you don’t know then we are here going to tell you it is one of the longest natural beaches of South India.
- Padmanabhapuram Palace:- It was the residence of the Travancore Rulers. It holds a great value as it was constructed around 1601 AD. Here, you will find a small museum too. To experience a closer look of KanyaKumari, you must go ahead to this palace.
We will not allow to waste time. Just take a break and visit KanyaKumari to add an incredible memory to your life. Hurry up!!! And book your tickets. Have a happy journey.