Top 5 honeymoon destination in India
One of the most unique bonds between two people is tying the knot via marriage. It dictates a lifetime bond of love and romance. Apart from uniting two people it helps join two different families. The best way to celebrate marriage is by going for a honeymoon. India is one of the greatest places to visit for your honeymoon.
Some of the best places to visit for your honeymoon include;
- Kerala– being one of the best honeymoon destinations in India; it is filled with beautiful sceneries that create the perfect romantic atmosphere. As a new couple, you can opt to visit the water bodies available in the area. There are different romantic areas set aside for couples. Apart from that, you can opt to start the day by sun bathing. Kerala has been ranked as one of the best places to honeymoons. You can lower travel costs by opting for Makemytrip coupons.
- Uttarakhand– this is the perfect destination for both a romantic couple as well as an adventurous couple. For the case of romantic couples, it is best to visit the region summer. During summer, a couple will have the chance to visit the beautiful Nainital as well as several other lakes. They tend to offer romantic getaways throughout the year. The couple gets a tour through Mukteshwar for the romantic getaway. During the trip they will be given different fruits and get amazing chocolates when they reach Mt. Trails. For adventurous couples, the best time to visit the area is during winter when the area is filled with snow covered peaks and several ski workshops.
- Pushkar– this area is ideal for romantic couples. The area will ensure that the couple devotes their hearts to the relationship. Most people actually refer to the area as a holy land without a God. Pushkar is filled with great sceneries and beautiful building that will put your hearts at ease. The night lighting is just amazing and creates the best night romantic atmosphere that you may want.
- Rishikesh– unique in its own way, it is the perfect destination for couples that love living on the edge. One can actually say that it is love on the rocks once you get a chance to visit the area. The area is filled with several adventurous activities that will make the start of you relationship highly exciting. The treks and different city features create memories that last a lifetime.
- Goa– Goa is usually described as the land of sand, sun and sea. It offers the complete honeymoon experience for any couple. Highly known for its amazing sceneries and beaches, it sets out as the best destination for romantic couples. For the adventure loving couples, they can opt to go for the various activities provided to make the honeymoon interesting. The warm weather makes Goa one of the most sort after honeymoon destinations in India.
These are just some of the main areas that you may opt to visit for your honeymoon in India. It is always advisable to choose the best method of travel in order to make the honeymoon exciting and comfortable.