Munnar To Get Infused with essential information
“OMG…..what a beautiful place” the something you will say when step into Munnar. This place is blessed with incredible beauty and will leave you speechless. It’s the perfect place to get relaxed since you can feel incredible natural beauty here. The hill range, valley, wildlife, tea garden will not let you bore. You will love to stroll here. In this blog, we are going to explore some of the best places of Munnar. Check it out.
- Top Station:- it’s about 40 KM away from Munnar. Top Station is located around 1,880 meters above sea level. If you wish to have panoramic view of the Western Ghats then go ahead towards Top Station.
- Echo Point:- When it come some of the famous places of Munnar Echo Point comes first in the mind. Echo point is situated about 15 km away from Munnar. This place cannot only make you cool but calm too since you are allowed to scream here unlimited. So, go there and scream and then wait a minute to hear your echo back. You will enjoy it.
- Mattupetty Dam:- You must go to visit the Mattupetty Dam. It’s situated around 13 km away from Munnar. It was built between the hill range and that’s why it has always been pretty much popular among the people. If you wish to enjoy the natural beauty then you must head to Mattupetty Dam. You may find here elephant strolling. If you have a little bit interest in science then you must go ahead to visit Mattupetty Dam.
- Mattupedi Dairy Farm :- It’s another place which you must not miss. It comes under Indo-Swiss Livestock Project and gaining popularity among the people. Here, you can find high quality cattle. Apart from it, new varieties are developed with the use of science. Visiting Mattupedi Dairy Farm will help you to add more information.
- Kundala Lake :- It’s an artificial reservoir. It around 20 km away from Munnar. Here, you must skip the chance to enjoy boating. It attract a number of tourists towards it. People come here to get relaxed. It’s pretty much beautiful. You may head to Kundala Lake to celebratequality time with your friends. If you miss this place that means you are going to skip a wide chunk of enjoyment and fun.
- Rajamalai (Part of Eravikulam National Park):- if you are going to miss this place then think twice. It would not be fair to Miss Rajamalai. It’s the part of Eravikulam national Park. Here, you can find endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr.
- Tea Museum :- Don’t forget to head Tea Museum. This tea museum will entertain you a lot. It’s situated at KDHP’s Nullatanni estate in Munnar.
Apart from the above mentioned, there are many place to visit. If you have already visit Munnar then don’t forget to share your experience with us. Here, we are waiting to listen your feedback, query, comment and views. Have a happy Journey to you.